Buds and Butterflies of Aldridge are an independent florist based in the heart of Aldridge. We delivery throughout Aldridge and Surrounding Areas. Deliveries to Aldridge, can be booked by 1pm for same day delivery. You can call our shop to check stock availability for same day delivery to Aldridge. We are situated on Anchor Road in Aldridge
Aldridge flower delivery, order flowers online from Buds and Butterflies Florist of Aldridge, we’re a real local independent florist that actually delivers direct in the West Midlands, we have over 20 years experience in floristry, designing and delivering our own stunning bouquets and arrangements 6 days a week by hand in our own delivery vehicles. Same day flower delivery in Aldridge please order by 1pm Monday to Saturday, our bouquets can be ordered online or by telephone or you can visit our shop in person, either 31 North Street, Bridgtown, Cannock or 43 Anchor Road, Aldridge.
By Range and you can browse our Best Sellers – Same Day Flowers – Hand Made Gifts
Hand Tied Bouquets – Arrangements – Funeral tributes and Wedding Flowers
Same Day Flower Delivery Aldridge, West Midlands WS9 8
Please order by 1pm Online or call 01543 642437 or 01922 456350
Local Flowers delivered by hand, by ud, no postal flowers, order online or call us and speak to a real florist by ordering flowers from us. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to delivering flowers to someone special in Aldridge just for you. Telephone during opening hours, order online or email us using our contact form anytime.
We also deliver our own bespoke bouquets and arrangements to these nearby locations in Brownhills, Clayhanger, High Heath, Highbridge, Holly Bank, Pelsall, Shelfield, Shire Oak, Stubber’s Green, Vigo, Shenstone
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.budsandbutterflies.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.